martes, 25 de septiembre de 2007

The Cardigans


Baby boyYour face is pretty and your life's a toy

Master manI'm never better than your latest plan

Poor donee what are you gonna try to bewhere are

you gonna go without me now I've been you mother,

I've been your fatherwho can ask me for more

I've been your sister, I've been your mistress maybe

I was your whore who can ask me for more

Superstar I've tried to educate your childish heart

I made your bedand I was in it when your faith was

dead poor donee what are you gonna try to bewhere

are you gonna go without me now Sweetie pie

I'm you personal pro, you know you know what number

to try when to cry.


My delicious kitty boy...

1 comentario:

Violet dijo...

Ui si tu kitty boy ta más perdio ¬¬
a veces me dan ganas de pegarle!!
Pero después me acuerdo que él no tiene la culpa por no saber que tú existes ¬¬

Ando violenta hoy día jajaj, y me cambié el nombre, ahora soy Vaiolet :)
jajaja
Monso Violeta :B
Te adoro, mañana sushi day!